Monday, January 14, 2013

The War on Men And Boys Continues Apace..

 Cant believe it took this long for one of my blogs to see this.. I got the joke but what I took from it is based on what I suspect from experience:
- This is the kind of guy who buys a VW, now that SAAB is out of business. 
 
  But no adult, let alone a guy, throws THAT badly.
Here's the blog which finally noticed:
 Dr Helen: Can Dads do Anything Right?
Check the comments though. They are all over the place. Dumb Dads having been pervasive in TV for decades.
 But it aint just 'white males'.. the current Dumbest Dad on TV is Tyler Perry's 'Curtis Payne'.  IMO Too dumb to be a fireman let alone be Captain. 
Last time I brought that up some liberal white geezer called me a racist.
I told him to tell Perry if he could recognize him without a dress on.
Ooops.. now I'm un-PC on 2 counts.  
Lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment