Friday, January 04, 2013

Tax Changes 'unexpectedly' hit home for Obama voter

via Instapundit..
From DemocraticUnderground:

What happened that my SS withholdings in my paycheck just went up.

My paycheck just went down by an amount that I don't feel comfortable with. I guarantee this decrease will hurt me more than the increase in income taxes will hurt those making over $400,000.

 LOL!!!! DU stands for DUmbass

 Best Answer in the Comments: 'Should never have been done in 1st place.' 

Yep, SUCKER! Keynes brings pains!   
And of course the DU..$$ doesnt consider that a Small Business Owner may have to declare $450K but may have an actual living income the same as his.. because ..like, you know.. he actually still has to write checks to operate his business from that declared income.
Here's more on the pain with no gain:

Workers making $30,000 will take a bigger hit on their pay than those earning $500,000 under new fiscal deal

 Note: 'proportionally'..  so what!  But in the end, it shows that the higher earners DO pay their share.
Everyone gets hit. 
 The more you fiddle with taxes, the richer someone gets. And that someone is usually not the guy out there actually EARNING an income of $500,000.
However, the comments make me weep. Stupid people s
wallowing the class warfare narrative they desperately believe in.
 As 'Shannon' replied on my FB page:

Until there is a cure for "head in the sand" Ostrich Syndrome, what can we expect?

No comments:

Post a Comment