Sunday, November 11, 2012

"Screw you Losers! I'm going with the In Crowd"

Wanna switch teams and join the winners; want something more than Alinsky and Marcuse quotes? 
Here's a full reading list of everything you need to fit right in at your Occupy Wall Street rally.  Or state union convention Meet 'n' Greet cocktail party, for that matter. 

In no time at all you'll be spieling off the Narrative like a Masters Degree in Poli-Sci.


AoSHQ - Progressive Revolutionary Progress

 After Tuesday's shocking and disappointing results, I decided I'd had enough. Enough of the crappy leadership, enough of the faux conservative, sub-optimal (heh) candidates, and above all, enough of the continual losing, where every defeat is costly and every victory inconsequential.  Away with all that!

I now say, if you can't beat 'em, join 'em. So I did. I'm now a out-and-proud (heh) member of the progressive left, and I fart in your general direction, you slack-jawed yokels.
So, what do I read now?......

Go ahead.. you aren't all that far behind those who've been indoctrinated for years because you already know the Rethuglican weak points, so it's like a running start.

Also handy for those who have the stomach to infiltrate and subvert from within.  After all.. they got Trump to do it and he's a political idiot.

Now though I thought about it, and lord knows at my age it's in my own self interest, but I'm old, got digestive problems and who knows how much my blood pressure could take.
 So go on, leave me behind for the coyote and vultures. Never could handle listening to idiots' wisdom.

No comments:

Post a Comment